Saturday, June 30, 2007

What's on my mind?

Ha...where should I start? ha ha... tell you all what happen today first bah... I went for my practical practice!!!!!! YEAH !!!
that was fun man!!!!
ha ha ha...
Guess which is the most funniest part???
ha ha... My sis got shock when she see me turn... as i didn't really release the acceleration pedal and turn... ha ha ha... Like DYTONA sia!!!! ha ha... Then the instructor got a shock... cos... I stop very near the vehicle infront ha ha ha!!!!! LALALA!!!!



Can anyone tell me what happen to me? Shouldn't I feel happy when he is close to me... Why can't i treat me like normal??? haiz....
what's on me... People view me i should be happi but why why...:'(
Why when i noe he no longer care i would feel the sadness why??
='(


I JUST WANNA BE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!

1 comment:

That girl said...

Don't over-think this. If you're feeling sad, be sad. You can't force happyness. First you will have to practice acceptance. (of any feelings that you may have)

After that, it'll all fall into place by itself. I hope you find that soon :-)