Saturday, June 16, 2007

Okay as per requested... i better blog today if not i sure kena beat man ha ha ha...
Haiz... Actually recently quite emo...><>
The someone seems to left... Haiz...
I am Selfish so i choose to avoid...
And furthermore i am realli very very very tired le... Haiz help!!!!i miss u!!!! But haiz...
Today the ah min hor... ha ha... Blur lol... Ha ha... Do lame thingy sia... Ha Ha Ha...
U know what people use the kid use de toilet bowl...
and when we on the way to take train she ask me...
are we going to take train ah dot...
then nvm ha ha I bought a fake sun flower to cheer her up... in the end she use it as a weapon to hit me... Evil sia... ha ha ha...
Haiz... Actually seriously saying i realli miss the last him before he change lol haiz... Just hope it can turn back... but haiz..
Dun think so...
Haiz so i have to get use to it le bah...
No matter wat luckily i still have U GUYS by my side u GUYS ROX man!!!!
I miss u all =(
I miss him! haiz...
opps scratch kor kor they all when playing basketball again... sry wor!!!
ps ar!!!!
I dunno why when i hear what that rad say!!! I realli very angry feel like killing him he realli disappoint me sia... Hate him!!!!
><
If U mean to hurt me !!! I would rather pass u a knife and u stab it would be less pain rather than wat i having now!!! THE WAY U TREAT GOOD FRIEND I GOT NOTHING TO SAY!!!><
NO MATTER WAT I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I AM ALWAYS HERE...
AND ALL MY FRIEND OUT THERE... JOLENE IS ALWAYS HERE... MY SHOULDER IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE =) CHILL MAN!!!

No comments: