Saturday, June 23, 2007

The way to BBDC!!!

ok man I should I should start with the day whereby i went for my Final Theory Test which is on 21st of jun... The whole class know about it as my Facilitator wish me all the best before i went off for my test....







And of course ha ha this is the cute little bus which i wish to sit and told my friend this type of bus is cute althought they are old.... And this is the bus that bring me the smooth journey to pass my test =) Thanks Man Cute Bus!!!!








And this are just some of the features in the bus... Look at the door man!!!! So unique... It open by sliding wor ha ha ha!!!!


Just Love it cos it is unique enough Just LOve the way it looks...


Somethings everything just can be appreciated... And Love the way it is.... Just like normal Human =)



And this is just one of the donut i ate at BBDC... During holidays... when i went for morning practice paper... And after i pass my FTT (final theory test...) I would focus on my practice for the driving =)


JOLene need to Jia you le!!!!! ha ha ha...



And this picture shows the pervertic julien... who acting to peep at someone's undergarment ha ha ha... Tat's lame man!!! real lame sia!!! Wth.... Cold sweat dripping -.-".

No comments: