Thursday, June 28, 2007

The EMO day!!!!

To start off....
Wanted to post something i wrote at BBDC while thinking of him during my practice paper.
(The eye for him)
" If possible of course I would want to be by your side. But if fate is to be so cruel or rather i dun realli know how to phrase it, I would just hide behind something or someone to watch you sliently. To make sure that everything is going well for you. If you sentence me to death without a reason, I would not stop you. Course without you to look out for, the world is just the same no matter where i go. =) Chill man... I am just a normal person, not being able to do much for you =( sorry =( Just trying my best to make you happy =) If you hate to see me, I would try my best to make sure that there is something or someone to block me from being seen by you=) cos i just want you to be happy the way you want! =) (The way you want it to be)


Let's start....
About what happen yesterday... Ha ha althought it may seems to be abit lame by what they do but it is quite fun as long as they are happy=)
Sometimes, I just hope friends can be there!
I dun realli know should I be happy or sad....
I might try to look happy with a sad heart... But is like I feel happy that i can see him being happy.... But in another words it may mean that i dun mean much to him as he is still the way he is or rather he might be even happier than being my goosd friend... When i see him talking to msn until so happy i would wonder who makes him so Happy. And he seems to be happy viewing other people's picture through friendster.

But I have no choice but to force myself to think that he is Happy especially without me... When it comes to at night... It would be worst the feeling of loneliness would be higher.
however, better than nothing at least he is talking to me now.... I mean not talk but playing with me...>.<

AM I HAPPY THE WAY I AM NOW?

No comments: