Sunday, June 3, 2007

I LOVE THEM!!!!!



Ha Ha Ha.... guess you all noe wat's that dun need me to say ha ha ha.... That's NITE green apple flavour..... ha ha ha.... Huiyi trying to stop me from buying but can't... Sorri cos i realli very fan... cos i make someone angry... gaga.... ><><.... I dun wan him to angry with me.... Cos the things i say i dun mean it... Jolene is always saying things that she dun wana say de....><>


Ha ha... That's me and Huiyi blur face sia... Ha Ha Ha... lala... Know why no min...??? Cos she dun give me face dun wan take with me ha ha ha.... Come lets smack her ha ha ha....><>

I miss the sec sch life man!!!! I MISS THEM!!!! I miss BEL WAN AND ALL...><><><

MIN AND YI.... Thanks for being there for me all along... HAHA... although i am down u all are always there.... BTW.... I think i must really think before i say things... So that i won't hurt u all and pissed everyone off...><>

If the someone whom I made him angry happen to view my blog which i dun think he will see..... SOrry for being like that i am always saying things which i shouldn't say and dun wish to say de... ZHEN DE HEN BAO QIan!!!!!!!

MIN MIN AND YIYI!!!! THANKS FOR ACCING ME WHEN I AM DOWN AND THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: