Sunday, November 25, 2007

What's wrong with me?

Haiz....

I am very sorry to those who I have throw temper on recently...
Recently, I have very bad attitude, and I have been very emotionally instable, Sorry man... I am so sorry...

If there is any chance for me to do anything, let me know, I mean I am realli sorry for what I did.... Seriously....

I have serious moodswing, SO very very sorry.... And I am petty sry...
I mean If you realli know me, then you should know how I really sry sry sry... Haiz....

I think I really need to think back and take things more lightly i mean not to be so serious.
I am Sorry Chong LIMIN!!! realli dun mean it!!!

Trust me... I wouldn't act harshly le.... I won't say the things to hurt you again...
Cos I rem what you said... The one who loves you won't make you cry...

No comments: