Thursday, November 8, 2007

Learning how to cherish the past i had!

Hello! Long time no chat liao... i mean Long time no post....
I learn to cherish the past at time, as at least I have the chance to meet that someone.
At least I have the chance to meet him in class, not everyone have the chance to meet anyone. As for my school's case it is very little chance to even meet someone. Being able to see him everyday(which is in the past) is enough, at least i have the chance.
Actually I am fortunate that i can know quite alot of things about him although some maybe lie but at least I still know things that others might not know. Actually I am quite fortunate to see quite alot of things. His gentle side/ his angry side/ his happy side.
And quite fortunate not everyboby can share individual time with the people they like... Therefore, not that bad afterall bah.... Furthermore, at least he use to pamper me and worry about me, and I think that's should be enough bah...
But recently i found out that he is a guy who will like to know new people expecially girls haiz...
Nvm bah... maybe his care and concern have already flew away.
I dun know if it is of any motive but just remember the happy moment bah....

JoLeNe TaN

No comments: